We are looking for a Graphic Designer who’s passionate about designing brand materials for products that users love but also for about the corporate identity.
You will give support to the brand design team on various projects that spans from digital, printed marketing, events.
You will also get the opportunity to contribute to brainstorming sessions about products briefs and concepts for existing products and upcoming products developed by the company.
- Create aesthetically pleasing and functional visual designs to support business objectives and brand communication through the products and the company identity.
- Translate requested ideas into graphic solutions with the supervision of the Brand designer
- Collaborate on all decisions with the communication team to build the best solution for the targeted users.
- Showcase creative concepts to cross-functional team members at all levels, and work in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment.
- Work within a multi profile team following agile principles
- Develop company knowledge in product design through project work and trend tracking.
- 1 to 5 years of professional experience
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of brand book usage
- Knowledge of the graphic chain
- Excellent organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and grow key relationships
- Keen interest in Design, Branding, Art, graphic trends,
- Demonstrable ability to creative problem solving
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- Team player
- Marketing Design experience
- Ability to deliver work in progress and iterate
- Knowledge of 3D pipeline and interest for 3D technologies