We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to help our teams continuously deliver great and valuable software. Our IT team is waiting for you with great challenges!
About the job:
- Maintain and improve continuous integration infrastructure and services (build, test and package pipelines)
- Help development teams setup and maintain their continuous integration pipeline and tools
- Help development teams setup and maintain their release pipeline
- Design and maintain production monitoring systems
- You should be able to tackle performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools
- Evaluate and handle application and environment security
- Use and maintain version control for application infrastructure
- You should be able to engage in large scale infrastructure support (Cloud and On-Premises)
- Six or more years experience working in either Development Operations or Software Engineering.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with scripting languages (python, bash, node, golang)
- Experience with development and building of c/c++ applications under Windows, Linux and OSX
- Experience with application packaging for Windows, Linux and OSX
- Excellent knowledge of GIT
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Strong working knowledge of modern, continuous development techniques and pipelines (Agile, Kanban, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory)
- Experience with Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit, CMake, Squish, Breakpad and Crashpad
- Knowledge of test driven development and behaviour driven development.
Looking forward to meet you @Allegorithmic!