We are looking to hire a talented and passionate data scientist specialized in Artificial Intelligence applied to Visual Computing (Paris or Lyon)
Allegorithmic is the industry leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 100,000 users in the domains of games and entertainment, animation and VFX, architecture, and design rely on Allegorithmic's award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content. Clients include: Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Double Negative, Naughty Dog, Foster+Partners, Gensler, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes,etc...
Founded in 2003, Allegorithmic is based in France with offices in Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon and Paris, and has global offices in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Montreal, Seoul and Singapore.
You will participate in our continuous and growing innovation and research efforts, implement state-of-the-art research papers, and design new Machine Learning workflows. You will integrate our R&D team and work on complex and exploratory subjects, developing new features for our tools based on Artificial Intelligence.
- M.Sc. in Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Computer Graphics
- Solid skills in Signal Processing and Optimization
- Ability to analyze massive data sets and design data-driven processing pipelines
- Experience with existing Machine Learning methodologies : convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, generative adversarial networks, kernel support vector machines, random forests, hidden Markov models, bag-of-features visual search or Bayesian inference
- Fluent in Python
- Ability to script for task automation
- Basic knowledge in C/C++
- Experience with a Machine Learning framework, e.g. Google TensorFlow
- Ability to efficiently understand and analyze research papers for further implementation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Problem solver with a proactive “can-do” attitude, ready to learn constantly by scanning and distilling state-of-the-art research results from both Visual Computing and Machine Learning communities
- Team player, ready to train colleagues and transfer knowledge in a typical Agile environment
- PhD in Computer Science (Computer Vision, Computer Graphics or Medical Imaging) or Applied Mathematics (Machine Learning or Image Processing and Analysis), preferably with experience in one or more of the following domains: image/shape recognition, image/shape understanding, image/shape classification, image/shape segmentation,
- Solid experience in training-by-synthesis, encoders-decoders, mid-layer feature analysis of deep convolutional neural networks
- Fluent in C/C++
- Solid skills in Image Synthesis (rendering equation, physically-based light transport, material models, lighting models)
- Experience with 3d geometry Processing
- Experience with Anaconda
- Experience needed in visual computing (computer graphics, computer vision) and solid experience in machine learning.