A fast-growing company in the fast-moving market of 3D technology, Allegorithmic, creator of the Substance 3D texturing suite, seeks to enhance its presence at global industry events.
We are seeking a passionate Event Manager to organize and supervise events all over the world as well as our up-and-coming digital events. The position is based in Paris and includes frequent travel.
- Source and evaluate opportunities for event presence in major Substance markets: Games, VFX / animation, Architecture and Industrial Design
- Manage the global events calendar in direct link with the General Management as well as the Sales and Communications Team
- Lead and oversee the preparation of physical and virtual events including briefing, location management and supplier relations, setup and logistics
- Identify and build strategic relationships with industry partners
- Define objectives, measure and report results for each event
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in events management
- Proven ability to design and deliver quality events within on deadline and within budget
- Desire to travel frequently (at least one week per month) to various locations (Europe, North America, Asia)
- Experience in working with remote teams based around the world
- Excellent written and oral fluency in English
- Good written and oral fluency in French
- Experience in organizing events around art, science and/or technology